Types of Motion Graphic Videos
Design possibilities for motion graphics are endless — here are some common categories...
1 to 2 minute animated video which visually explains complex ideas. Light, entertaining and fun to watch keeping viewer engaged.
Product Launch or Demo
Video highlights key features and benefits of a product or visually conveys complex technical info. Perfect for how-to or app demos.
Company Web Videos
1 to 2 minute video used to tell your company story, introduce staff, present breakthroughs, promote special events.
Logo Intro/Outro Videos
Short clip designed to brand company videos by animating logo and contact info. Used before and/or after main video.
Pre-Roll Web Commercials
Short 15 - 30 second commercial inserted before other video content. Most common form of paid video advertising.
Short clips with endless topic possibilities. Embed directly into web pages or easily shared using social media.
Motion Graphic Videos
Several fully rendered motion design videos with music and sound effects...
A small collection of short motion design clips and animation experiments...
10 Reasons to Consider Using Video Marketing
There’s no arguing that video marketing works and is growing in popularity...
59% of senior executives would rather watch a video than read text on the same subject when given the choice. — Forbes
Nearly 75% of all internet traffic in 2017 will be video. — Brainshark
Social video generates 1200% more shares than text and image shares combined. — Brightcover
1 minute of video equals 1.8 million words. (Average person speaks 150 words per minute.) — Forrester researcher, Dr. James McQuirey
80% of users recall a video ad they viewed in the past 30 days, 46% take some action after viewing the ad.. — Online Publishers Association
Animated explainer videos increase conversion rates by 20%. — Unbounce
Average internet user spends 88% more time on a website that features a video.— Mist Media
96% of B2B organizations use videos of which 73% report positive results to their ROI. — ReelSEO
Introduction email that includes a video receives an increase click through rate by 96%. — Implix
78% of people watch videos online each week, 55% people watch videos everyday.— Groupon
Let's Work Together
If you're interested in bringing your story to life in a compelling video, please get in touch!
MOTION DESIGN PROJECT PROCESS
Planning is the keystone to an effective motion graphic video. I can help develop a strategy that best meets your marketing goals. Please call, email or submit the form and we can discuss your project. All projects vary, but below are some of the main steps in the motion design process.
- STEP 1 - THE CREATIVE BRIEF. A collaborative meeting to outline your goals and objectives, identify your target audience, choose video style and other important details to produce a successful video.
- STEP 2 - THE SCRIPT. Varying on the length and scope of the project, a formal script is written. If there is no voiceover, a detailed outlined is created.
- STEP 3 - STORYBOARD/STYLE TREATMENT. Several static scenes are designed according to the guidelines outlined in the Creative Brief.
- STEP 4 - VOICEOVER RECORDED (if needed). Voiceover is recorded by a professional or by the client and mixed for best audio quality.
- STEP 5 - ANIMATION. Once all the steps above have been approved the animation begins. This can take several weeks depending on the length of the video.
- STEP 6 - MUSIC AND SOUND FX. Accompanying music track and matching sound effects are added.
- STEP 7 - RENDERING AND FINAL SIGN OFF. The approved final video is rendered according to the appropriate format and delivered.
Let's work together to design a compelling video to engage your audience in a fresh and innovative way. Motion graphics will strengthen your brand and engage your audience like no other medium — but mostly, it will become a valuable part of your overall marketing!